Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When Panda Put On Endagered Species List Computer Problems I Need Help With?

Computer Problems I need help with? - when panda put on endagered species list

I am very frustrated. I have my computer to save my team as it was a month ago. He has this thing called Panda on my computer that I had to pay in dollars and has never worked in my team because he was not registered or something. So the whole time was unprotected. My start was very good, and everything seems to be a network of happy days, but when I click on my Internet Exploere may not be in accordance with the kind of weather something like Yahoo and then the screen is closed. I thought it might be the Internet, but I solve problems and has initiated and there is no problem with that. So I tried other things like speech, and my calendar each and the same result as the Internet explorer.This not just happen once ortwice, it happens all the time! I have this Defender Pro at Walmart yesterday and has not escaped the problem. So, now I'm at the point just want to erase everything and start over. Suggestions on what is happening or what can I do? I'm going crazy, please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment