Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Wax My Eyebrows Every 2 Weeks I Shave Every Freaking Day And The Hair Grows Back By The End Of The Day. Even When I Get My Eyebrows Waxed.?

I shave every freaking day and the hair grows back by the end of the day. Even when I get my eyebrows waxed.? - i wax my eyebrows every 2 weeks

So my question is ... How can I change my hair is growing so fast? Is it normal that even with the eyebrows waxed every 2 weeks for hair to grow again and every time you shave a shower?

2 comments:

Seth said...

Yes, I think it's normal. There are some new products available. If the hair removed permanently. I suppose some of them also work in the legs. You can buy products for laser hair removal Amazon.com. I also saw the Sephora No Not sold on Amazon.com. They're kind of expensive. Both products cost more than $ 200, but they will permanently remove the hair. I have no idea whether they actually work. It is recommended that some research before you buy. I've never seen a doctor say that each device permanently remove hair.

lovely1 said...

I have the same problem, and I want to know .... I think because his black hair and light skin .. shows hair faster ... Try using Nair .. usually there are a few lucky days.Good!

Post a Comment