Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Ship From Thailand To Us How Long Would It Take To Receive A Package From SINGBURI, Thailand To Riverdale, California?

How long would it take to receive a package from SINGBURI, Thailand to Riverdale, California? - how long does it take to ship from thailand to us

I get a jacket in the mail, if that counts =] and must be by U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail will be sent on Monday. Please tell me whether you received container from Thailand to the United States and how long it lasted, thank you!

5 comments:

james R said...

Can get you so Thailand Post Co., Ltd.
111 M.3 Changwattana Road, Laksi,
Bangkok, Thailand 10210-0299
Phone: 0-2831-3131
Fax: 0-2831-3514
E-mail: contact@thailandpost.co.th

Moreover, as China, the UK (I know this is irrelevant, but still ...) will it ever has been, up to a week for most places, send the command and n Everywhere supplied up to a week. This means that you could arrive there in a week, or it may be two.

I think it's the same for the packages to the U.S. from Thailand, you never know .....

Jojo N Chris said...

Well, I live in us, and my life in the Aussie BF and my father lives in Japan, where the e-mail, or e-mail Regualr Venables takes about a week on the road must expection International, which sometimes go into product to see whether his donation of whom, if iTeam or sell, they want to make sure nothing bad happens, or if a bomb, it would take a week to come around and try to bring them into a conferma u check this where your

linda B said...

I have a BF lives in England and in less than a week to get what they sent me to come and live where I live in a lil horrible place called San Jacinto, CA ummm sometimes UPS Mess "So if this fight then done in a week and a half to 2 weeks

Francesca <3 said...

lol hummm 5-7 business days. that is mostly what it is.
At the top is 9 days

Ima B said...

Stop Making Words

Post a Comment