Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whats The Difference Between Fordyce Spots And Hpv Whats The Difference Between Fordyce And STD's?

Whats the difference between fordyce and STD's? - whats the difference between fordyce spots and hpv

Hi am 15 years old and no longer a virgin, I had sex once and it was protected. before I had sex since I was a shock of about 12 or 13 and I still have that in my generation, I think VAG get started. and I noticed some small bumps and not many of them around my vagina em and I looked up and said it Fordyce, but I really do not understand the difference between genital warts. and when I spoke with my mother and shes said it was normal potholes and even discharge my discharge is white and transparent? but my mother is a virgin .... Soo .. I went to go see a doctor and had a urine test and a urinary tract infection, which the pills to me and I see no difference that I have sexually transmitted diseases? or normal genetic cuz my mother? plz help

1 comment:

Anama said...

Fordyce spots are completely normal.Most people. They are present at birth, but usually do not occur until puberty.
Unless warts are large, simple test that the test area with vinegar.
Go here:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Vinegar-Is ...
If the area turns white when vinegar, nothing is visible, then warts.If happens, then most likely Fordyce papules pearly or if it is higher. The only thing warts that you actually get to his mother, may, during the birth if the mother (very common). Therefore, it is still an issue or situation. Sorry, I know it makes no sense. You can only get warts by skin contact, of course, sex is not necessary to be exposed to many diseases.
U0026lt Back to blows: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;br> You can always ask your doctor to test them. You need to consult with your doctor about contraception, sexually transmitted diseases to speak if you have more sexual encounters of all kinds to decide, among other things, oral and digital. All the information that your doctor (by law) be treated confidentially and you can not tell them to take care of your parents. If they agree, you can always to a family planning clinic (or something similar in your area) for information and support.
The discharge is normal. If you have more white and lumpy, you can create a yeast infection d / t have antibiotics, otherwise it is completely normal.It must change throughout your cycle.
Here is an excellent site who really believe, you can answer most of your questions:
http://www.coolnurse.com/

Hope this helps. They have many questions, and I really wish I could just sit and have a good conversation with a provider of health care. They have many common concerns and reasonable, and I'm glad that you are concerned about your health. You seem very mature and responsible.

Post a Comment