Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dslr Lenses Needed For Backpacking Camera Backpack? With Space For Laptop And Books?

Camera backpack? With space for laptop and books? - dslr lenses needed for backpacking

I am a photography major, and must include a way to find put all my things for the class. I bring in art classes during the day for most of the week and not in my apartment and my car lost something when I'm in the art building for the day.
These are the things I need to keep up (but not everything he wanted)
Blackberry, iPod, wallet, keys, pens, pencils, erasers, films, 13 MacBook, laptop, notebook and my camera. (I know I am) very challenging

A camera accessory (and) are currently three ways film SLR, a DSLR, Diana F +, two additional goals, fill, and sometimes my tripod.

Ideas? I am desperate. I do not wear a bag or something, then nothing can, and I can only one bag in the studio with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment